Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Noel Blues

It's early to start thinking about Christmas but I really like how this card turned out so I thought I would use it as my first post.  I wasn't sure how this colour combination would work for a Christmas card but I am pleased with the result.


Message inside the card:
"may your days be merry and bright"





















I have seen all kinds of beautiful cards that people have made for different challenges but without a blog I was unable to participate.  So today I tried my first challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.   I changed the direction of the sketch but I think it still works.




http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that ever beautiful - what an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

How can I buy some of these cards? Please show us more!

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous colours for a Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented - hand made cards are sooooo much better than store bought items - they really show that you care. Good luck with your blog - I look forward to checking in.

Rachel Moore said...

wow amazing card nice use of clours for xmas rather than red and green

Vikki said...

WOW!! That's a beautiful card!! Love the colours!!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful Bonnie! I think the colors are perfect for a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Congrats on starting a blog. I love your color combination and your stitching is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

marciulaTOja said...

Perhaps we will exchange patterns? I am just searching for this set of patterns. I have much other. Perhaps I can help you? martagrams@gmail.com

Karen Clark said...

Love the blue and green (mo mom's favorite combination!!) - what a strong start for your blog!! I WANT MORE!! Keep up the great work!! You are really going places!! You have the makings of a company here!! Wish I knew something about it so I could give you some direction, (but I don't,) other than to say that you have the talent!!