Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Christmas bookmark

Happy New Year!  This week's challenge in the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge was to feature a snowflake on the card.   I hope by doing several of these challenges this year that I can keep the feeling of Christmas alive all year long...

I love making bookmark cards.  I would love to get a card that I can keep using by removing the bookmark, reattaching the ribbon, and marking my place in a good book.





Thank you to the team at Merry Monday who have nominated me to win an Honorable Mention for this week's card.  I am very grateful!



5 comments:

Karren said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous and so very, very clever! Love the stitching on your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Kristie Goulet said...

OOOHHH! Love this. So clever making a book mark card! Very nice! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Bonnie said...

This is such a wonderful idea and a beautiful card! Thanks, Bonnie, for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card - love, love, love all the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxox

Sue said...

This is such a beautiful card and worth the honorable mention! Congrats!